Herbal Support Tea
Quit Tea is a blend of herbs and spices intended to temporarily support your willpower to help replace the habit of smoking with drinking herbal tea. The herbs will help naturally relieve stress and anxiety, an important part sticking with your smoking cessation plan.*
Stop Smoking - Start Sipping!
Quit Tea Can Help:
- Reduce Stress & Promote Relaxation. The herbs in Quit Tea are calming to help you feel relaxed and get through the stressful moments when first quitting smoking.
- Increase Energy & Reduce Hunger. Many of the herbs and spices help increase your metabolism and reduce feelings of hunger to prevent post quitting weight gain.
- Improve Lung Health & Function. Herbs such as licorice root in Quit Tea will help your lungs naturally cleanse and detox themselves to heal after you stop smoking.
- Helps Replace A Bad Habit With A Healthy Habit. A cup of herbal tea can replace smoking in your daily routines. Quit Tea is specifically created to help make that switch from having a cigarette to new healthy habit.
- Natural Healthy Smoking Alternative. The habit of smoking can last a lifetime and difficult to break, but can be replaced. Try a cup of Quit Tea whenever you would normally smoke.
The habit of smoking can last a lifetime, and needs to be replaced with something new and healthy. Making a cup of Quit Tea every time you have a craving for a cigarette, will help you get through that craving and replace your smoking habit for good.*
Part Of A Healthy, Smoke Free Lifestyle
Ingredients in Quit Tea
- Valerian Root
- Holy Basil Leaf
- Skullcap Leaf & Flower
- Ginger Root
- Red Clover Leaf & Flower
- Clove Bud
- Licorice Root
- Cinnamon Bark
- Fennel Seed
- Sarsaparilla Root
- Burdock Root
- Cardamon Seed
- Stevia Leaf
- Black Pepper Fruit
(Quit Tea contains NO caffeine, nicotine, or lobelia)
Each box contains 20 tea bags, which typically lasts 6-7 days.
Directions for using Quit Tea
- Decide when you are ready to quit smoking.
- Whenever you have an urge to smoke, boil water, steep a bag of Quit Tea, and sip.
- Repeat for at least the next 12 weeks.
- Continue to drink Quit Tea, or another herbal tea, as part of your new healthy habit.
Following these steps as part of your smoking cessation plan will help you replace one unhealthy habit, with a new healthy one. Herbal teas can be a part of a new healthy lifestyle. Use daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.*
Over 500,000 Smokers Have Tried Quit Tea!
Warning. May cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive or operate machinery.
Quit Tea Introduction Video
Study Results For Quit Tea and Ingredients
Here is a quick infographic that explains how Quit Tea is intended to help replace the habit of smoking.
Disclaimers & Warnings
Individual results may vary. Reviews, claims, and testimonials provided here do not represent typical results. All reviews are provided by real individuals that have no affiliation with manufacturer. The experiences described may not reflect the typical purchaser's experience, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Products mentioned on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and do not replace medical advice. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a physician or trained health care practitioner who has examined that patient or is familiar with that patient's medical history.
Real user reviews on this website are volunteered without financial compensation. Some reviews are provided in exchange for free samples by product reviewers, and will state so in that individual review. Every individual is different, and has unique experiences, habits, and lifestyles, and therefore should consider this as information to make their own plan. The Quit Company, LLC and affiliates urge you to consult with a qualified health care provider to discuss both the advantages and risks of using its products and for answers to your personal questions.