Nicorette Nicotine Gum
Spearmint Nicotine Gum Quit Smoking Aid
When cravings hit hard, Nicorette helps you hit back. Nicorette products can help you beat cigarette cravings and nicotine withdrawal during those tough moments in the day. Nicorette® allows you to fight cravings
2 Mg of Nicotine In Each Piece (170 Pieces In Each Box)
Nicorette Helps Relieve Cravings Throughout The Day
Nicorette Nicotine Gum calms cravings and reduces irritability and anxiety associated with quitting smoking. This stop smoking aid is specially formulated with nicotine to help reduce withdrawal symptoms and can help you quit your smoking habit. Nicotine gum is a form of nicotine replacement therapy that is effective for craving relief without needing a prescription.
Fresh Mint Flavor
DirectionsDirections For Using Nicorette Gum
- Choose A Quit Date
- Choose The Right Products For You
- Chew 1 piece every 1-2 hours for the first 6 weeks of your quit.
- Be sure to use at least 9 pieces of Nicorette a day for the first 6 weeks of your quit.
- Don’t eat or drink 15 minutes before or while you’re chewing Nicorette.
- Stay with the full 12
weekquit programto increase your chances of success.
Use the “chew and park” method:
- Chew Nicorette Gum slowly until you can taste the nicotine or feel a tingling sensation in your mouth.
- Stop chewing and park the piece of Nicorette between your cheek and gums.
- After about a minute, when the tingling is almost gone, start chewing again.
- Repeat this process until the tingle is gone (about 30 minutes).
- If you experience strong or frequent cravings, you can chew
a secondpiece of nicotine gum within the hour.
Disclaimers & Warnings
Individual results may vary. Reviews, claims, and testimonials provided here do not represent typical results. All reviews are provided by real individuals that have no affiliation with manufacturer. The experiences described may not reflect the typical purchaser's experience, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Products mentioned on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and do not replace medical advice. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a physician or trained health care practitioner who has examined that patient or is familiar with that patient's medical history.
Real user reviews on this website are volunteered without financial compensation. Some reviews are provided in exchange for free samples by product reviewers, and will state so in that individual review. Every individual is different, and has unique experiences, habits, and lifestyles, and therefore should consider this as information to make their own plan. The Quit Company, LLC and affiliates urge you to consult with a qualified health care provider to discuss both the advantages and risks of using its products and for answers to your personal questions.